Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Bongo?
Bongo is a Video on Demand Platform that allows audiences to stream and watch a wide variety of award winning shows, movies, web series, dramas, music videos, documentaries, and other video content. With Bongo, you can enjoy the world’s largest library of Bangladeshi video entertainment
- Where can I watch Bongo?
- What devices or platforms can I watch Bongo on?
Anyone can watch Bongo on the website www.bongobd.com
iOS & iPad users can download the the Bongo App from the App Store.
- Are videos on Bongo free to watch?
- Difference between free videos and premium videos?
You can stream over 3,000+ free videos and 10,000+ hours of content on the Bongo Library for FREE!
Once you sign up you can watch a variety of movies, telefilms, natoks, series, music videos, etc.!
If you wish to watch premium content in full HD (marked as Exclusive), you will need to subscribe to Bongo. Bongo has a variety of subscription packages for you to choose from. You can cancel your subscription anytime.
- How can I sign up?
- Provide your phone number
- Type in the SMS code you receive
- Done. You’re signed up!
- How can I subscribe to Bongo?
After signing up, you will have your personal account in Bongo, which will give you access to certain free videos. However, if you subscribe to Bongo you will have unlimited access to all videos. You can subscribe for unlimited access, by following the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the Subscribe tab on the top right corner of your profile
Step 2: Select your desired Subscription Plan
Step 3: Select/Unselect the auto-renewal option
Step 4: Choose your preferred payment method
Step 5: Complete the payment by providing the necessary information (Bongo ensures that all you information remains safe and secure)
Once you are done, you will receive a confirmation email/ text message informing you that you have successfully subscribed.
You can change your plans or cancel the subscription anytime.
- How can I pay for Bongo? Method(s) of payment for subscription
Bongo accepts different methods of payment. You can choose between:
- Via any Mobile Operator (Grameenphone, Banglalink, Teletalk, Robi, Airtel etc.)
- Google Pay through any International Visa, MasterCard, American Express credit card
- Is there any download option for contents? If yes, then how can I avail this feature?
Yes, you may avail offline content download feature in our APP (iOS/Android) for offline playback. To avail this feature follow the steps below:
- Subscribe to Bongo service with your desired pack
- Play any downloadable content and find the download button below the content video player
- After tapping the download button, select your desired resolution
- You will be notified of the download progress in the notification area of your device and you can find your all the downloads by selecting the side menu "My Downloads"; and
- Enjoy uninterrupted video streaming even if you are not connected with the internet for a period of up to thirty (30) days
Note: All downloaded content will automatically become unavailable/ non-viewable after the expiration of 30 days from the date of download..
- What is Live TV?
The Live TV feature on Bongo gives you live access to any of the following TV channels from your mobile or computer device:SA TV
ATN Islamic TV
News 24 HD
Zee Bangla Cinema
- Can I watch Bongo outside Bangladesh?
Bongo is available worldwide. All you need is the Internet to watch Bongo, anytime anywhere.
- How do I unsubscribe?
You can unsubscribe anytime from your profile page. Go to your profile and click on Unsubscribe.
If you cancel today, you can still access all Exclusive videos until your current subscription period ends.
- How can I see my billing info and payment history?
Your profile page has all your payment history. Please go to your profile and click on the Payment History tab.
Click here to check your payment history.
- What if I am charged more than I was informed?
If you are charged an incorrect amount, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please report to us at email@example.com
We will resolve the dispute as soon as possible & inform you.
Any amount that is charged extra will be refunded to you.
- Why can’t I log in?
You may face difficulties logging in due to weak internet connection or a technical error. If you are facing any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team is working around the clock to give you the best streaming service.
- Hope this helps. If you still have any queries or complaints, feel free to contact us at email@example.com